RFP Name: Development of Occupational Standards based on NQA guidelines
EYE is supporting Vocational Education and Training sector to offer education/training programs that respond to labour market needs. In order to reach this, during the development of education/training programs, a strong communication/consultation should happen between occupational experts from the world of work and education/training providers. This will ensure better match between demand and offer. Therefore, EYE is calling all interested companies to apply for the development of 4 occupational standards, based on Kosovo National Qualification Authority guidelines. The occupational standards to be developed based on Kosovo Classification of Occupation are:
- 3113- Electrical Engineering Technicians (level 5)
- 7126- Hydraulic and pipe fitting (level 5)
- 7412- Mechanics and Electrical Appliances (level 3,4 & 5)
- 4322- Plumbing, heating and air-conditioning (level 3,4 & 5)
The bidders should follow/use the template of occupational standards and adopted methodology by Kosovo NQA (DACUM or Functional Analysis).
Interested bidders must meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in the VET sector;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing Occupational Standards for VET sector, based on NQA set guidelines;
- Provision of 3 references relevant to experience in developing occupational standards for VET sector;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and sound report writing skills
- Proven evidence of attended trainings in DACUM or Functional Analysis methodology (desirable)
Documents to be submitted:
- Basic Information of the legal entity
- Technical Proposal
- List of deliverables with timeline
- Proposed personnel
- Financial offer
This is a competitive award and the selection will be made based on the above-mentioned criteria. Please download the TOR form at EYE website (www.eye-kosovo.org) and send the documents no later than 28th of May 2018 by 16:00.
Att.: Mrs. Elheme Xheladini
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation – Kosovo
Str: Nazim Gafurri 33, P.O. Box 2
EYE has the right not to provide any support, if evaluation shows that the project does not meet the criteria and does not contribute to achieve project results.
EYE is project of Swiss Cooperation Office in Kosovo.
Request for Proposals (RfP) & Terms of References (ToR)