The Enhancing Youth Employment (EYE) project invites all interested businesses that are led by Roma, Ashkali, or Egyptian owners to apply with innovative ideas that will lead to the growth of their businesses and generation of employment for youth in their communities.
The goal of this activity is to increase the capacities of individual businesses to expand, improve their services/products, and create jobs through a sustainable approach that will directly impact their communities. Grant sizes will be maximum to the amount of €7,500. The grant can be used for, but not limited to: basic consultant services, skills training, equipment, working capital.
The interested applicants are required to:
- Be a member of the Roma, Ashkali, or Egyptian communities;
- Provide the rationale for the request based on the goal of this open call. More detailed proposals will be viewed more favorably;
- Show proof of registration of their business;
- Provide proof of minimum monthly turnover of 750EUR;
- Provide the expected results of this investment (e.g. increased sales of X amount, increased employment of X jobs);
- Be able to cover part of the cost for investment in this new service.
This selection will be made based on the criteria which are outlined in the concept form.
The concepts shall be submitted to the EYE email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 19th, 2017.
EYE reserves the right not to provide any support if evaluation shows that the project does not meet the criteria and does not contribute to achieve project results.
Call for application