Enhancing Youth Employment is supporting Vocational Education and Adult Education Division within Ministry Education, Science and Technology (MEST) to revise curricula’s for the wood processing sector for the education grades 10-12. In order that curricula’s respond to wood processing sector skills needs, EYE is willing to develop occupational standards via involving in the development process wood processing companies through Wood Processing Association Kosovo WPAK. The standards to be developed are for the occupations:
- Interior design-wood technology
- Wood Processing
The bidders should follow/use the template of occupational standards and adopted methodology by NQA (DACUM or Functional Analysis).
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in the VET sector;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing Occupational Standards for VET sector, based on NQA set guidelines;
- Provision of 3 references relevant to experience in developing occupational standards for VET sector;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and sound report writing skills
- Proven evidence of attended trainings in DACUM or Functional Analysis methodology (desirable)
Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of Reference
- Business registration certificate (applicable for companies only)
- Fiscal number (applicable for companies only)
- Certificate from the tax authority that the legal entity has no liability (applicable for companies only)
- Financial proposal
- Implementation and detailed timeline for activities
This is a competitive award and the selection will be made based on the above-mentioned criteria. Please download the TOR form at EYE website (www.eye-kosovo.org) and send the documents in a sealed envelope to EYE’s office in Pristina no later than 30th of November 2017 by 16:00.
Att.: Mrs. Elheme Xheladini
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation – Kosovo
Str: Nazim Gafurri 33, P.O. Box 2
EYE has the right not to provide any support if evaluation shows that the project does not meet the criteria and do not contribute to achieve project results.
EYE is project of Swiss Cooperation Office in Kosovo.
 Should be verified based on Kosovo Occupational Classification
Terms of References (TOR)
Call for Proposals