Enhancing Youth Employment is working with the Vocational Training Division of Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare (MLSW) to develop training packages for three profiles which would enable the VTC to train an additional 250 unemployed people per year. These three profiles have been identified by MLSW based on market research and the demand of the registered unemployed.
The MLSW’s Vocational Training Division offers demand driven training packages that are validated by National Qualification Authority (NQA). The EYE project will contract a specialized and experienced company and/or expert to develop training packages to be provided by Vocational Training Centers (VTC) in close coordination with the Vocational Training Division. The profiles to be developed are: bread baking, hair dressing and pedicure, and dairy processing.
Complete training package to be developed should consist of four parts:
- Curriculum Framework,
- Instructional Plans,
III. Learning Package
- Evaluation Instruments.
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and drafting curricula for VET education, especially for adult education
- Proven experience providing technical advice to professional, multidisciplinary teams based in different locations from a distance;
- Provision of 3 references relevant to experience developing training curricula for VET sector
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and sound report writing skills
Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of Reference
- Business registration certificate
- Fiscal number
- Financial proposal
- Timeline for activities
This is a competitive award and the selection will be made based on the above-mentioned criteria.
Please download the TOR form and send the documents in a sealed envelope to EYE’s office in Pristina no later than 17th of November 2017 by 16:00
EYE has the right not to provide any support if evaluation shows that the project does not meet the criteria and do not contribute to achieve project results.
Terms of References VTC
Call for Proposals